1) The building drainage flexible interface cast iron pipe system should be used in the following situations and places:
a. When the service life of the pipeline system is required to be equivalent to the service life of the building.
b. High-rise and high-rise buildings.
c. When noise is required.
d. When the piping system is required to accommodate large horizontal and vertical displacements of the building.
e. Locations where the pipeline system is vulnerable to man-made damage (such as detention centers, mental hospital wards, etc.).
f. Locations with high fire protection requirements.
2) Flange socket type flexible interface drain cast iron pipe should be used in the following situations:
a. The piping system interface is required to have a larger corner and telescopic deformation capability.
b. When the installation error of the pipeline interface is relatively low.
c. When the stability of the pipeline is high.
3) Clamp type flexible interface drain cast iron pipe should be used in the following situations:
a. The installation requires a small plane position, which needs to be set in a small-sized pipeline well or when it needs to be installed on a wall.
b. When there are requirements for aesthetics.
c. When simultaneous installation and rapid construction are required for each floor.
d. Buildings that need to be built in phases or that require modifications or extensions.
4) The piping system must not be subjected to any sanitary ware or any structural structural loads.
5) Flexible interface drainage cast iron pipe should be set up. It can also be installed darkly and buried in pipes, pipe wells, pipes or ceilings as required.
6) Flexible joints The inner and outer surfaces of the cast iron straight pipe and pipe fittings shall be coated with anti-corrosion materials (such as resin paint, antirust paint, bituminous paint, etc.) before leaving the factory. The coating shall be uniform and firmly bonded. The clamp component of the clamp type flexible interface cast iron pipe should be made of stainless steel. The fastener material of the flange socket type flexible interface cast iron pipe should be hot galvanized carbon steel. When laying in the ground, the interface fasteners should be stainless steel or take corresponding anti-corrosion measures.
7) Flexible interface cast iron pipes for building drainage If used for high-rise building rainwater drainage system, the manufacturer shall perform pressure and tensile failure test for the pipeline interface or take necessary technical measures so that the pipe materials, pipe fittings and interface components meet the system. Pressure and irrigation test requirements.
8) In the single-building engineering design, in addition to the construction drainage system that all adopts the flexible interface drainage cast iron pipe, the designer can also use the flexible interface drainage cast iron pipe in the construction drainage system in combination with the actual situation of the project or as required.
9) The inner and outer surfaces of pipes and fittings shall be coated with anticorrosive paint. The coating must meet the anti-corrosion and fire protection requirements of the pipeline engineering for internal and external media. The material and coating thickness of the coating can be agreed upon by both parties.